I don't often recommend outside resources, but I thought this demonstration was especially well done. It explains gentle isometric neck exercises in a clear, easy-to-follow way. I appreciate that it focuses on controlled movement and overall neck health rather than quick fixes.
Honoring where your body is now, as you navigate change — and your relationship to selfcare.
Search This Blog
Friday, June 26, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Worth Watching
I don't often recommend outside resources, but I thought this demonstration was especially well done. It explains gentle isometric neck ...
-
Foods Traditionally Used in Chinese Medicine to Support Skin Health and Aging In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), beauty is understood a...
-
The Spleen, Digestion, and Candida: A Whole-Body Perspective In both Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and holistic wellness traditions, t...
-
Understanding Kidney Essence and Its Role in Aging, Energy, and Vitality In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the Kidneys are considered t...
No comments:
Post a Comment